We´re hiring: Finance manger – Lagos.
LandAfrique is currently seeking an experienced Finance Manager / Lead Accountant reporting to the Group Finance Director / CFO. Duties will include business planning and reporting, cashflow and tax related matters across various entities.
The selected candidate will oversee production of monthly management accounts across the group, monitor cashflow and perform year end statutory reporting for various entities and related regulatory financial reporting.
About the Job
· Responsible for the accounting (multi-currency / multi-jurisdictions) and year-end statutory reporting for a variety of group-entities and, where applicable, related regulatory financial reporting.
· Prepare and publish timely monthly consolidated group financial statements in line with Group timetable.
· Developing / identifying the tools and processes needed to ensure that we have the correct data to allow us to be more accountable, accurate and timely in our reporting and our ability to react.
· Assist with the implementation of new accounting standards across the global agencies.
· Work closely with the CFO to produce and review monthly management accounts and financial planning and analysis across the group.
· Monitor the cash flow needs/surpluses of the affected entities.
· Assume management responsibilities for existing accounting department.
· Accounting for a variety of group-entities in different jurisdictions (supported by the AP/AR-team) and auditor-liaison.
· Overseeing processing of related month-end and year-end journals, related documentation / reconciliations and ledger-based reporting.
· Related tax (VAT, WHT and Corporate Income tax) reporting, liaison with external tax advisors.
· Regulatory financial reporting (monthly / quarterly / annual) where applicable.
· Monitor the cash flow needs/surpluses of the entities responsible for (multi-currency environment / FX).
· Perform financial planning and analysis for short, medium and long term business cycles.
· Operationally supervise supporting staff in AP/AR.
· Excellent technical understanding (legal entity level) of Accounting, Reporting, Budgeting and Business Planning.
· Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting or related field and applicable post-qualification experience.
· Experience of working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, multi-currency, multi-jurisdiction environment.
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to organise/prioritise the workload, largely self-sustained.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to detail while keeping focused on the big picture.
· Primary: Real Estate
· Other: Power, Various
· Finance Manager
· Statutory / Management Accountant
To explore the opportunity to work with a leading real estate group, apply now.
· Location: Nigeria / West Africa
· Primary Sector: Asset & Property Management
· Other Sectors: Power, Various
· Expiry date: 14 days after publication
Please send your cover, motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.