Posted 18 Jan 2022
At LandAfrique, ambition is contagious in our team.
We have been impacting employment and industrialization in West Africa since the 1970´s with several endeavors, whereas Agbara Estate – Sub Saharan Africa leading industrial park – is our jewel of the crown.
In 2022 we continue to scale up our projects and operations in Nigeria and beyond with a focus on ESG.
When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
This time, we need you on our team!
What You Will Do:
- Draw and design stuff for everything digital and offsite: ads, websites, emails, posters, merch – you name it;
- Work on group branding;
- Focus on driving LandAfrique to become #1 when in comes to innovative and successful design and content;
- Collaborate with executive and marketing teams;
- Contribute to and maintain a shared design system;
- Learn from colleagues and share best practices
- You ideate and create graphics & content.
- You work with and constantly extend the LandAfrique style guide.
- You create ad campaign visuals in close collaboration with the commercial & executive teams.
- You communicate and tell stories using visuals, written and verbal communication.
- Direct influence on institutional corporate brand (group and subsidiaries) and commercial results of the business(es).
- You have the willingness to share your knowledge and mentor your peers & colleagues.
- You can share your thought process and project outcome based on your portfolio.
- You have at least 2 years of experience and are able to work without supervision.
- You have empathy and curiosity for how businesses navigate innovation and design.
- You are able to work with Adobe CC products or similar.
- You are a team-player and have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- You understand that entrepreneurship is about innovation, courage, consistency and efficiency.
- You have working proficiency in English, and
- You are used to work with tight dead lines.
- A fast-growing and well-funded category specialist.
- An international and open-minded team.
- A passionate, motivating, and appreciating the environment.
- A high degree of autonomy, accountability, and trust.
- Offices located in Ikeja and projects all over the country.
- A competitive compensation package.
- An impacting environment and focus on corporate & personal values.
- Coaching, mentoring, and training opportunities (internal and external).
If you think that you are the right candidate (f/m) then please send your application (motivation letter + cv) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
#job #employment #opportunity #career #careers